The North Jersey Barracudas is a year-round, competitive swim team in Northwest
New Jersey, and different from the summer rec Kittatinny Barracudas team. Our mission is to provide our athlete participants
the skills to be successful in and out of the pool. Our training philosophy is technique driven; giving every swimmer, from
novice to champion, the skills needed to reach their goals and full potential. Practices are held at Kittatinny Regional High
School (Hampton, NJ) and Blair Academy (Blairstown, NJ).
Visit us at
(Find us on FaceBook and InstaGram)
- All ages, with different practice groups for age and ability levels.
- Member of USA Swimming. We are not a YMCA affiliated team.
- Our coaches are ASCA and USA Swimming certified
and are accomplished and dedicated to the sport.
- Our Short Course Season runs from early September to late March.
- Our Long Course Season runs from late April through the end of July.
- We offer a "Pre-Team" for those who want to get ready for
- We offer swim lessons
for little ones.
- Parents are required
to volunteer at a few meets as timers, etc. No experience necessary for most jobs.